Westmeadows Football Club - Players Code of Conduct
- Play by the rules.
- Don't argue with umpires, they won’t change their decision.
- Control your temper, you will gain real respect.
- Be a team player, teams win games, not individuals.
- Treat all players fairly, as you would like to be treated.
- Work with your coach and teammates, not against them.
- Play for enjoyment and to improve your skills.
- Don't lower yourself, your coach, your parents or your team by making any remarks based on race or gender.